Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

bombs.i love them

theoak01 said:
wtf needto bombed dammit this place has gone mad
I figured he would of been bombed long before this over is poor grammer


Dam Oh look little crybaby needtoget bombed me but he doesnt like to get a bomb growup little man....Most all your posts are worthless anyways!
 
Last edited:
Ozz2001 said:
I figured he would of been bombed long before this over is poor grammer


Dam Oh look little crybaby needtoget bombed me but he doesnt like to get a bomb growup little man....Most all your posts are worthless anyways!
i never cried about my bomb.i said i loved it.you on the other hand are crying.
people that cry about getting bombed get more bombs.
 
needtogetas said:
Ozz2001 just look ^^^^^^^^^ you will see it.

Ozzy....you want me to bomb Ozzy Osborne...bomb him??

Are you crazy? He's one of the best Metal maniacs in history bro. I can't bring myself to do it.
 
Top Bottom