Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bombed for the first time!

All of the best lifters will bomb out at some time. Get pissed off about it and use that fire in training and towards your next meet.

Strongestsurvive

I dont feel too bad. While i was sleeping i got the inspiration for my new shirt. But thanks for the responses. I will tell ya, this board does have a wealth of knowledge. From you competitors , to the new guys in the sport, it seems evryone here really knows what there talking about. At this point it is hard to say what my new game plan will be get, get stronger open heavier, looser shirt less weight. Shit you guys out there that no me personally know that one aint gonna happen! But i have quite a few combo of shirts but theres stil some i dont have. But like Scewball said if my body deminsions change then so does the shirt. So Its on now! I am laying ou tof the gym till mid week , No benching anyway, but time to get at it! You guys keep it up! I am impressed with this board, and the people on it.

it has been cool watching your bench go up man, great openers Jay. I watched Halbert have the same problem here in Toledo with a shirt he wore at 198 for his 683. He was 230 or so at the meet and 750 wouldnt even touch. Like it was sitting on a board atop his chest! Those shirts are amazing! and then he goes and blows two of them out at the last meet. You gotta have your "big jay" shirt and your "medium jay" shirt...haha

everybody bombs...get em next time...

Well thanks Heavywear. And good point. I need a "big jay" and "medium jay" shirt! When those shirts stop they stop. Really there isnt anyting you can do about it. Halberts the man, cant touch 750! Holy shit! I read that before in powermag but i would like to see it.

wish i could have been there brother,i was taking care of that issue we talked about.anyway,i guarantee we will see you at the arnold competing..........

Top Bottom