Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

boldione or 1-ad

update on boldione

Hey guys, Just wanted to give you an update on the boldoine. First of all im getting decent pumps but, I have been taking 6 to 7 a day and thats 100mgs each and been taking it for 7 days. Well so far Ido not think this stuff has lived up to what they say it is it doesnt impress me at all. all Ihave to say if I was on the 1-ad taking that many milligrams a day I would have gained weight and strength. 1-ad is still superior!!!

superman

Had a feeling the 1AD was superior... but now we actually have a 1,4andro user to back that up. BTW i did buy 2 bottles of it and thought about throwing it in my next cycle but debating if i should take it while bulking or cutting. If it increases appetite I may be confined to taking it w/ some Adipokinetics to help kill my appetite if i use it to cut. We'll see...

keep us posted bro..

Hey bros, Today my muscles are feeling much fuller and real tight . Its almost seems now Im keeping my pumps much longer it was like I felt much better when I woke up this morning and just maybe this stuff is kicking in now. Also I was much stronger today and weighed myself and gained 2 pounds, We will see what happens next week!!

superman

Hey riskybizz, Yes I did gain two pounds in one week. Well today was arm day and I had a pump that you wouldnt believe and I was super strong. The good thing is I have another bottle and Im going to keep taking it to see were I end up. Just think if I throw some 1-ad with it man!! Ill keep you posted

superman

Thanks soooo much for the reports supermanstanley! It's really great to hear first hand on a new product. I hear this boldione and 1-AD is sposed to be a great stack... makes sense. Do keep postin your progress man!

I know he is adding that 1-AD to it, his wife bought it from me today. Good luck stan, keep us/me posted. I'm not pushing this boldione on people till I hear some more on it (keeping some bottles for myself though :) :) )

Top Bottom