Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

boldione or 1-ad

Thanks shandice, If this is good stuff Iwill order that from that website since its alot cheaper and you get more of the product for the money.

No problem,, it was posted on my tread 1,4.. Keep us posted.. I have to re-up my credit card before I can get some.....

Peace

Wow, that place has really cheap prices! Wonder what the quality is? Their 5AA is cheaper than Kilo's? Too good to be true?

Please keep us informed as to your progress, bro. I've tried 1-AD, which I liked the results I obtained from, Boldione and Mag-10. Out of those three, I now feel that I liked Mag-10 the most. I'm definitely not a Biotest butt-kisser either. I've also had straight 4-AD (Ergopharms Select) and that (to me) didn't compare to Mag-10. I'm wondering if that means it's that 1-test (in Mag-10 but not the others), is what's so effective. Next I'm going to try par Deus' One or One+, although I'm a bit concerened about the "tired" reports from it. But although expensive, for my money Mag-10 is the best PH out there (right now anyway). hth

40butpumpin said:
Next I'm going to try par Deus' One or One+, although I'm a bit concerened about the "tired" reports from it. But although expensive, for my money Mag-10 is the best PH out there (right now anyway). hth

"Tired" reports are with ONE, only -- and there really have only been a couple. It is due to a lack of estrogen. 4-AD (in Mag-10 or ONE+) remedies this.

I am doing some 1-test and have not experienced and tiredness... Actually I have been feeling pretty good, guess it effects people in different way...

Correction to the above post, 1-test should be sold as a nighttime sleeping remedy... My ass is dragging today for no apperant reason? Guess it is starting to kick in or something, first the low sex drive and now this,,, I cant go on anymore life will never be the same again,,, I am going to have to end it all and get some 4ad.........

peace

Okay bros, Update day three into boldione at 6 a day spread out through the day, and my appetite has increased and I
did get a skin tight pump today but it is kind of early will have to see.

superman

Top Bottom