Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boldenone cypionate vs undecylenate

DrakeC83

Anyone have any experience in cycling either of these? I have the option of both and would like to know what you guys think

I can tell you this right now... boldenone cyponate is known as the worst injection in terms of pain... I have read so many horror stories that it made me not use it... The theory is excellent, to be able to run it for a shorter duration, but you better be a chemical genius to figure out how to get a significant reduction in pain from the injection...

Honestly I don't buy into the 'has to be run 16 weeks' school of thinking on the undecylenate ester... I noticed a difference within the first week last time I ran it... I've also run it 16 weeks before..... What I noticed most was an extra fullness to the muscle, which is why I personally like it more as a cutting compound, it can remove that 'flat' look that comes from a lack of carbs... Excellent for vascularity... Overall IMO its a solid choice as long as you're not relying on it to slap a ton of mass on you on its own...

I had no problems with injection pain from bold cyp
boldenone prop which was called eq2 was the most ridiculous pain ever experienced along with flu like symptoms and just a bad few days after inject
I threw the shit away ,I had 2 friends who used too with the exact same results .fucking pAIN AND SHITTYNESS
I feel like the bold cyp may have sped up how soon u feel the full effect ,but to be honest this day and age how do we know its cyp and not undec esters
I realize u have to trust where its from but it would be impossible to tell if it was one or the oher without testing either way u would get results ,
I suggest u try the bold in the beginning of the cycle the merge into the eq undec mid cycle or after u run out of the cyp at best it will help speed the results
good luck

Anyone have any experience in cycling either of these? I have the option of both and would like to know what you guys think

Very similar results IMO. Most people wouldnt notice the difference in overall results.

Top Bottom