Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boldenone based cycle

Mitchvee

I am thinking of doing a bold/eq based cycle with a little amount of test because of eq being a reduced testosterone and not binding in the brain the same as endogenous test.

Stats
5 10
8% bf

one cycle of 500mg sust/omnadren for 14 weeks.

Plan to do 18 weeks of

800mg bold
250mg test

How comparable are gains mg for mg to test and expected results / blood work of anyone who has done similar.

Thanks.

EQ is some great stuff.....

I ran 250 test prop and 700 mg eq and saw great gains.....hungry as a horse, strength through the roof and veins everywhere.........

Test dosage is person dependent.....some do better on higher doses and some dont....I like lower test dosages and higher non aromatizing comound dosages.....

example would be 175 tp and 1000 mg 1tc

I really like your plan... I don't really think its ever necessary to go over 350 mg of test unless there is some sort of competition that is upcoming... Eq is one of my favorites... there are multiple benefits with it and i always feel its one of the most underrated aas out there bro... what is your pct and supports looking like... I definitely recommend hcgenerate ES on every cycle but its extremely important on a cycle this long...

PCT is Clomid and using HCG 500iu ew starting week four ending a week before i finish. As a follow up question anyone who has used EQ at near this dose before can tell me the expectant muscle gains. Don't know if I should up the dose or not.

With the longer cycles I tend to like to blast hcg every now and then and then finish with a blast as opposed to being on hcg througout the cycle.....I feel it gives me a quicker recovery.

So for an 18 week cycle do 4 week cycles of hcg during then blast 4 weeks at the end. Then hit your clomid, daa, pct, unleashed and all the natty supps you can get your hands on plus either aromasin or forma.

PCT is Clomid and using HCG 500iu ew starting week four ending a week before i finish. As a follow up question anyone who has used EQ at near this dose before can tell me the expectant muscle gains. Don't know if I should up the dose or not.

your running hcg way too long and your pct is very incomplete... if you run eq for 16 weeks then start hcgenerate ES week 7-14... then you can run hcg week 15-16 at 500 ius week and blast it at 1000 ius week the two weeks prior to pct...

pct

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

EQ is best at 600-800mg per week, so you are right in the ballpark

That's a lot of juice for a 2nd cycle.....impressive stats tho, ever think about competing?

~EZ

I would do 1000 IU E3D of HCG if I were you and I would add tamoxifen on PCT to improve estrogen/androgen ratio.

Top Bottom