Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bodyfat %

M.O.D

does anyone know how to calculate to get what % you are?...i have this data but don't know how to do the figures

use skinfold callipers,you ,can use as many as 7 to 3 measurments

example

chest 5.5
suprailium.10
thigh 8

add them up then divide into them.I think this is correct,HAVEN'T DONE THIS IN A WHILE
+suprailium means a diagonal skinfold just above hip bone

here are my stats, can you guesstimate how frickin fat i am?

height...6-4

weight..235

chest...12mm (left)....8mm (right)

abs......32mm (left)....34mm (right)

thigh....18mm (left)....20mm (right)

You can use hydrostatic weighing, bioelectrical impedance or a skinfold.
Lets look at the skinfold test. I will use the 3 site formula.
So for men, you test at the chest(diaonal fold taken), abdomen(vertical fold) and the thigh(vertical fold)

BF%= 1.1093800 - .0008267(sum of Three skinfolds) + .0000016(sum of three skinfolds)squared) - .000257(age)

Womens formula is different, and there 3sites are the Triceps, abdomen, Suprailiac.

I can't get the damn formula to work, but I have a chart, and if your messurements were taking correcty then you are around 19.9 plus or minus 3%. I took the sum of your left side. If I were you I would get a Personal Trainer or someone who has been doing this for a while, and get it retested, just to make sure.
Hope this helps some.

thanks...thats sounds about right...im about 1 month into my cycle after being off for about 7 years...and i have lost about 10% since i started back on da juice....

i hope to get down to sub 12 within the next 2 months...

Like I said 3 measurements add them then divide 3 back into the number you came up with

Top Bottom