Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodyfat guestimate from pics?

13% now ...25% in the before ...great improvement!
As to week points...of coarse you need more size overall(don't we all) but as far as symetry goes(the relationship of one bodypart compared to all the others) I would say you need more deltoids and more upper inner chest......you appear to have potentual to build some incredible calfs....so exploit it build em as fuckin big as you can...something that will really make you stand out in a crowd.

9-13%

Everyone carries fat in different areas. I was 11% and had good abs, but a lot of fat in my lower back. Now im 6% and have great abs and very little fat in my lower back.

Horsecock... kind of has a nice ring to it heh. Anyway I posted this pic for the very reason of knowing what others thought of my bodyfat. It seems everyone has their own interpretation of bodyfat %s. Some people think of 15% as fat, whereas I may truly be 15% and I don't consider myself fat, just smooth.

A lot of people come on the board and say they're 6%,8%, etc.. but it's really hard to tell. I'd like to see the pictures of people that claim they are 6-8% bodyfat just to get an idea of the look. When we look at bodybuilding mags we tend to get a distorted reality of what normal bodyfat ratios are. Compared to these magazine pics we are all lard asses. Fact is these guys don't stay looking like that longer than a week at most. I'd love to get down to 8-10% and just maintain it for the long term. At one point I wouldn't mind trying to get to 5-6% just to see it but it'd be impossible to maintain unless you were genetically lean.

I'd agree with your guess around %12-13... normally it's at around %10 where your abs really start to stick out for most people.

Digital,

I had been considering doing what you mentioned for awhile but at this point I really don't know if I want to stop as I'm getting so close. General advice to people is to lean up as much as you can before bulking so bodyfat doesn't get out of hand during the bulk cycle. If you are one of those fat/skinny guys who has a lot of fat with very little LBM then you probably do need to bulk up first just so you can have enough muscle to burn off the fat. I know I'm not "big" by any means, but I am 200+ pounds right now at 6', my bodyfat is low/average so based upon that I probably have at least 165-175 pounds of LBM. I have plenty of natural mass to support more fat loss, in fact I think I've gained a little mass these last 8 weeks as every single one of my lifts have went up and I am noticing larger circumfrence measurements even when skinfolds are going down.

At any rate if I do in the near future decide to just start trying to build muscle without upping my bodyfat how would you suggest to go about it? I've learned a lot about dieting and lifting in the last year and I've seriously considered the use of AS. My plan was to get as low bodyfat as manageable before October as I have a nice Bahama cruise to attend :). Then as soon as I get back I was planning on bulking up during the winter for 3-4 months, and start slowly dieting my fat off around Feb/March. I just haven't decided if I'll use any AS or not yet.

So based on this info what kind of changes do you think i could make before October? I don't really want to "bulk" right now because I want to look good for the cruise, though as you said if I put on a bit of muscle the fat may just come off naturally. I've also considered doing a short oral cycle like Oxandrolone for 8 weeks or so. I figure I can probably put on a few pounds of LBM while losing a few more pounds of fat which together would make a huge difference. I believe I have great genetics to grow if I supply the means, so I wouldn't be surprised if I got great gains for such a small cycle.

Top Bottom