Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilding supplements must haves

BCAA's, Multivitamin, whole foods, garlic(for test booster), Fenugreek (test booster), probiotics, and also MACA root Gelatinized powder as well.... (for test boosting, hormone balancing and many other benefits for the ladies ;) )

I'm trying to figure out just what all people are taking as everyday supplementation. Things that come to mind are beta alanine, phosphatidylserine, glutamine, just any amino acid you can think of. What is everyone running? I'm trying to get some staples in my supplements so let's hear what people like to use and can actually tell a difference with.
glutamine is useless but i just made a list (partial) of good supplements in another thread if you want to check it out go by my post history

Multivitamin - 2 times daily. First with breakfast, second with your solid post workout meal.

Creatine - 10g pre-workout

BCAA - 5g, 4 times per day. First with breakfast, second with pre workout meal, third with post workout shake, fourth before bed.

Fish Oil/Omega 3's - with breakfast and before bed.

Glutamine - 10g, 3 times per day. With breakfast, post workout shake, and before bed.

Whey Protein is a grocery item, not a supplement. :)

No supplements are essential in a way. But I love my supplements and take them regularly. I think everyone (especially bodybuilders) would be wise to take a good multi vitamin and fish oil product. I couldn't live without a good whey protein powder...use them a lot. I like to make fruit/veg smoothies with protein powder added in.

I love pre workout powders to assist in pushing my intensity levels in the gym. I drink EAA's with HBCD's during training.

Tablet wise I go with the simple root and try to only take a few at any given time. But all of the following can be very useful...

TUDCA
LIV-52
Milk Thistle
Vitamin C
Curcumin
Pycnogenol
Krill Oil
Creatine
Alpha Lipioc Acid
ZMA
Beta Alaine
Chromium Picolinate