Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilders in TUCSON-

AZMUSCLE

If you live in or around Tucson Chris Cormier will be at Davis Monthan AFB on June 17th signing autographs and taking pictures. He never charges a dollar for pics or autographs so if you go I'm sure you'll enjoy it and yes Big Cracker, Paris will be there

Dude, you should be getting paid 10% for being Cormier's publicist. Why is he there? Is he guest posing or plugging a health food store/gym?

I'm through with Paris. I'm fucking Kate Moss now a snorting all of her coke.

BigCracker said:
Dude, you should be getting paid 10% for being Cormier's publicist. Why is he there? Is he guest posing or plugging a health food store/gym?

I'm through with Paris. I'm fucking Kate Moss now a snorting all of her coke.
Shieck(sp)-the glove and belt company-pays him to sign autographs and bullshit with people at the Shieck booth-he'll be flying in on the 16th and at the BX on the 17th-he'll also have the road to the Olympia 05 and his own DVD for sale

AZMUSCLE said:
Shieck(sp)-the glove and belt company-pays him to sign autographs and bullshit with people at the Shieck booth-he'll be flying in on the 16th and at the BX on the 17th-he'll also have the road to the Olympia 05 and his own DVD for sale

Sheesh, for plugs like that he better tell you his winning recipe.

Top Bottom