Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body type?

tigersfan654

17, 203lbs, 15% bf, 5'10", I gain muscle very easily but I also gain and lose fat easily. I just started working out seriously about a month ago and was around 20% bf. This picture is the most recent one I've taken. I was just looking for your guys' input into what body type I fit into! Thanks!
View attachment 137263

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

id say youre a mesomorph but be honest youre about 20% bodyfat in this photo. im 15-16% and i still have a full 6 pack

You have a good base bossman....with the right nutrition & training you could do well in this sport.

Solid base to go off of. Second both of these. And the main thing EZ said, with the right training and diet. Diet is the unsung hero for beginners mostly and even for mid level and advanced lifters. Some people never get full control and never hit full potential because of it.

I strongly suggest dropping your diet in here and get some constructive criticism. As I said very solid base. And if you put on muscle as easily as you think, some here can really streamline that process and help you develop the right habits.

Solid base to go off of. Second both of these. And the main thing EZ said, with the right training and diet. Diet is the unsung hero for beginners mostly and even for mid level and advanced lifters. Some people never get full control and never hit full potential because of it.

I strongly suggest dropping your diet in here and get some constructive criticism. As I said very solid base. And if you put on muscle as easily as you think, some here can really streamline that process and help you develop the right habits.

diet is the key to be a successful bodybuilder. i second posting your diet.

diet is the key to be a successful bodybuilder. i second posting your diet.
It's kind of embarrassing but I've just been eating whatever I normally eat just in half portions. I would love to actually figure out dieting though. I just recently tore my ACL in football and I have to get surgery so I'll be very limited in what I can do for awhile. Should I bulk and then cut later or should I keep cutting and then once I get lean enough start bulking? Thanks!

you want tp start a bulk below 10% bf imo as thats when you will most insulin sensitive and most responsive to storing excess cals as muscle. also in most cases i would say dont get above 17-18% bodyfat when bulking. cause your new youll still put some muscle on while cutting. id try drop another 15 or so lbs before you bulk

Thanks man

You want to get away from the "eating whatever" protocol, as you get older that doesn't fly. Keep the foods clean, eat fresh foods (nothing frozen)

Remember that this is a marathon, eat clean and make slow steady gains.

Make sure you train smart after your surgery.

Def mesomorph, and its all about that nutrition plan at this point. It will get exponentially harder as you get closer and under 10% BF

Top Bottom