Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

body fortress whey protein isolate

I agree i have used a dozen different brands and cannot tell the difference. Go for your budget and what flavors you like best. For me its BSN.

Body fortress is alright for whey proteins. Really dude as long as its a decent % protein who cares what it is. Now if you want taste I would prefer you to Body Tech Iso. I have 100% casien body tech slow release I take morning and night and protein iso body tech for after my work outs. Both taste great and so far are my fav.

Bro, honestly it doesnt make a fuck of a difference what protein you buy as long as your diet is in check.. Ive tried the more expensive brands that are very high quality isolate like isopure, isoflex ON and tried the much cheaper brands, i did not notice any difference in my physique, recovery or strength.. its all marketing hype buy the cheapest protein and save a fuck load of money..

this...well there is a quality dif BUT its not.gonna.be the.deciding.factor to your goals...ur diet and training will

Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom