Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

body fortress whey protein isolate

JohnBJJ

Guys im new to here, I just found Body Fortress Whey Protein Isolate at Walmart and i was wondering if it is any good, Im currently on Isopure but the cost of the B.F.W.P.I is way cheaper, also a friend of mine told me that Super sport isolated whey protein from GNC is the same as B.F.W.P.I. Please let me know if i should buy it?

I would check out needtobuildmuscle.com quality stuff if budget is an issue cytosport whey protein isolate is very cheap online. But needto's stuff is top notch or check out protein factory.

Bro, honestly it doesnt make a fuck of a difference what protein you buy as long as your diet is in check.. Ive tried the more expensive brands that are very high quality isolate like isopure, isoflex ON and tried the much cheaper brands, i did not notice any difference in my physique, recovery or strength.. its all marketing hype buy the cheapest protein and save a fuck load of money..

You may also want to check out The Organic Whey, they at least have an option that isn't full of chemicals and crap, with all the focus being on getting a good amount of protein. High quality stuff, great reviews.

I use Pure Protein Whey Protein. About 6 dollars more and it works pretty good

Sent from my DROID X2 using EliteFitness

I buy mine in 10kg lots either 2kg x 5 bags or 1kg x 10 bags, unflavoured and whatever is the best bang for buck. As long as your diet is good i'm sure its not going to make a great difference. I am sure that NTBM protein is very good though as all of the products I have tried have been a lot better than average. If I had the extra cash though I would do things different....

Top Bottom