Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body fat tools?!

thats close, but i would put you a little higher. 23-24% what are your stats? height and weight?

look at oxy's pic a few posts earlier, he is more in line with 19-20% and you have some more chunk on you around the chest area which isn't the last place men store fat typically

it will not be difficult to cut down though, reduce your salts, sugars (including fruits, dairy, breads, cereals, ANYTHING with sugar or carb heavy) only carbs i would mess with are sweet potato and brown rice before a workout, upon waking and after a workout. other than that eat totally clean to get that body fat down. lots of water as well ... i would go to the produce section and buy every green veggie they have and just pig out on them throughout the day raw or boiled.

and do cardio of course.

Yeah I've been rockin the paleo diet for about 3-4 months. How you said to eat is how I eat. Actually just made a kick ass paleo pizza for dinner. Crust was almond meal and eggs and was badass! Dropped 27lbs since November. Cutting hard to 15% over the next 6 weeks.

I naturally carry weight around my chest. One of the first spots I gain weight(there and my waist) fat and muscle (don't know max bench but can do 275 9x). I'm 5'8" 233lbs. Getting hydrostatic weight soon.

Thanks for the input! I'm going to start a log on here soon. SARMS came today and gear comes Monday. I'm gettin all excited! And motivated to get this fat off. You can check out my plan under the thread I made "my proposed first cycle."

Here's a chart I found to help get some approximation on personal bf% if anyone is interested.

Even though these pictures are drawings of a dude it still would get you within a few percent.

And based on what it says Steve was right on with his estimates.

I actually have your look and I like it. at 22 and considering your stomach is flat like that I would put you somewhere around 9-10%. I'm at 12.5-13% right now myself and a few pounds more than you and an inch shorter so we are close to the same muscle mass but i have a few pounds of more fat.

very good job at 22 to have that much muscle mass. very unusual to be honest, you have very good genetics and a helluva base to work with.. not sure how long you been juicing but no need to rush things, most guys at 22 are toothpicks. keep it up.. in a few years you should definately consider competing if you have the cash and time for it

I'm literally only 6 weeks in to my first cycle ever lol. My dad is 5'6 240 brick shithouse. My mom is a bit bigger but used to have quite an athletic frame. I train as hard as possible and eat as much as I can and as clean as I can. I really appreciate the positive feedback though Steve. Having a rough ass time with what seems like everything lately and that was a nice boost. I would love to compete I'm going to be running my next cycle probably test cyp and mast and than considering competing. I'm unbelievably stoked with the positive feedback and I'm happy with the bf%.
So basically thanks bro! And OXY your well on your way bro, props for throwing a pic up!

Thanks man. Never hearts to get some good constructive motivation. Believe it or not i'm down from a 36" waist to 34" since January when I realized I done some damage this holiday season. Creamed spinach and mashed potatoes are THE DEVIL.

Top Bottom