U UA_Iron Guest Jun 4, 2005 #6 the word "faggotry" was originally used by me to describe peeps in my gym. then string_bean caught on. Now you're using it? stop with this faggotry and stop posing off me.
the word "faggotry" was originally used by me to describe peeps in my gym. then string_bean caught on. Now you're using it? stop with this faggotry and stop posing off me.
T The Wenis chicken choker Platinum Jun 4, 2005 #7 Gambino said: ...therefore i must be the original bottom Click to expand... .
bluepeter New member Jun 6, 2005 #11 Your penchant for buggery makes you a prime candidate for faggotry.
bluepeter New member Jun 6, 2005 #16 Wootoom said: lol best thread ever your are a pole packer bluepeter Click to expand... Your fantasies won't come true just by repeating them over and over. I mean just because you were a fluffer on the set of Big Boys Outdoor Adventure and you played hide the hamster with your brother growing up, I don't hold it against you.
Wootoom said: lol best thread ever your are a pole packer bluepeter Click to expand... Your fantasies won't come true just by repeating them over and over. I mean just because you were a fluffer on the set of Big Boys Outdoor Adventure and you played hide the hamster with your brother growing up, I don't hold it against you.