Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blown away by Need2Slin

My Girl knows everything I'm taking though she thinks forma is stupid though I can't wait o see ow it perform as a test base on this cycle. I just keep he liquid clomid under raps cause to her ,if it's liquid then it's a steroid and she's not cool with that. O easier o keep it to myself.

Just saying...easier to be honest upfront then explain when you get caught...then you are labeled as dishonest. Anyway, lets kill it!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

MA I was looking at my goodies tonight excited to start Sunday and was wondering if I should just run forma 1-10 instead of just 3-10 to give myself a really solid test base.

MA I was looking at my goodies tonight excited to start Sunday and was wondering if I should just run forma 1-10 instead of just 3-10 to give myself a really solid test base.

that's way too long to be on any kind of anti-estrogen. I would keep the forma as is; weeks 3-10.

that's way too long to be on any kind of anti-estrogen. I would keep the forma as is; weeks 3-10.

^^^ I agree with DH, 3-10 for the Forma, and it isn't a test base bro, RS Transderm is a test base. Forma is an AI.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Alright I'll keep it 3-10 then thanks for the advice guys. Started th cycle Sunday feeling good the n2slin is still kicking strong feeling more dense I'm loving it.

i have to say im on week 3 of the slin, second week of hella katana cycle, def loving the slin noticed i am a lot hungrier than i normally am, getting excited to see when the hella nad katan kick in i hear week 3 is the magical week

Top Bottom