Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork 4 years after anabolics. PLEASE HELP!

ram23

Hello all,

My stats/background

29yrs old, 6' tall, 170lbs. lean/athletic build.

used to run cycles between the ages of 18-25. compounds used were test, deca, dbol, eq. have not used anabolics in 4 years. never really ran proper pct. would run some liquid clomid for a few weeks sometimes and some tribulus but never paid much attention to it like i should have.

diet is healthy/balanced. I stay active and exercise. take multivitamin, vitamin d, and omegas.

I just had bloodwork done and my testosterone is low. I'm wondering what everyone recommends I should do. My symptoms are fatique, less driven, depression, etc. I still can get erections fine, and do have morning wood most days, but very low libido.

The endo that did the testing will not do anything for me since I'm still in "normal range" for the test, so obviously I need to find another doc. I really do not want to go on trt at my age and would like to try other options first and try to get my HPTA working as it should.

What has me baffled is that my testosterone is so low but yet my lh and fsh are fine, this makes me wonder if hcg, clomid, and other boosters like daa would be a good choice since they boost lh/fsh. Would this have a negative effect on me since my levels are already ok? Below are my blood test numbers. Would really like to hear your input on my situation. Thanks!

Prolactin 4.3 ........................range 2.0 - 14.0 ng/mL
Testosterone 266 .................range 220 - 1000 ng/dL
Testosterone Free % 2.6 ........range 0.5 - 3.2 %
Testosterone Free 68.6 .........range 40 - 240 pg/mL
FSH 5.2 ................................range 1 - 10 mU/mL
LH 6.2 ................................range 1.0 - 7.0 mU/mL

Hello all,

My stats/background

29yrs old, 6' tall, 170lbs. lean/athletic build.

used to run cycles between the ages of 18-25. compounds used were test, deca, dbol, eq. have not used anabolics in 4 years. never really ran proper pct. would run some liquid clomid for a few weeks sometimes and some tribulus but never paid much attention to it like i should have.

diet is healthy/balanced. I stay active and exercise. take multivitamin, vitamin d, and omegas.

I just had bloodwork done and my testosterone is low. I'm wondering what everyone recommends I should do. My symptoms are fatique, less driven, depression, etc. I still can get erections fine, and do have morning wood most days, but very low libido.

The endo that did the testing will not do anything for me since I'm still in "normal range" for the test, so obviously I need to find another doc. I really do not want to go on trt at my age and would like to try other options first and try to get my HPTA working as it should.

What has me baffled is that my testosterone is so low but yet my lh and fsh are fine, this makes me wonder if hcg, clomid, and other boosters like daa would be a good choice since they boost lh/fsh. Would this have a negative effect on me since my levels are already ok? Below are my blood test numbers. Would really like to hear your input on my situation. Thanks!

Prolactin 4.3 ........................range 2.0 - 14.0 ng/mL
Testosterone 266 .................range 220 - 1000 ng/dL
Testosterone Free % 2.6 ........range 0.5 - 3.2 %
Testosterone Free 68.6 .........range 40 - 240 pg/mL
FSH 5.2 ................................range 1 - 10 mU/mL
LH 6.2 ................................range 1.0 - 7.0 mU/mL

You're within range, what's the problem? Go do some heavy lifting to promote hormone release.

Your free Test levels are fine (more important than total).

Fsh and lh and completely normal.

You don't really need TRT at all.

You could try hcg and some other otc things to get your T up a bit more, but since it's been 4 years since you've been on, I doubt it will be a permanent solution.

Your free Test looks good but a 266 on total is kinda low in my book. Normal range is a gray area and what's normal for one doc may be low for another. I'm 35 and my doc has been keeping me between the 800-1200 range. I would start some OTC test boosters and have bloods done again in a few months.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

hcg does not increase LH and FSH. it suppresses it.. just FYI

yes you are right.. LH and FSH is strong but total T is only 266.. it doesn't make sense however i think your prior abuse of steroids (i call it abuse cause you never ran a pct and you started juicing way too young) has caught up to you even years later.

i would suggest this http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...and-new-formula-out-1257863.html#post16574193 <<< read that and i think that would be perfect for you since it boosts T levels

if you run a SERM or hcg it will temporarily manipulate your numbers and then they will just come back to where they were prior. a natty supp is definately the way to go here.

Top Bottom