Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork 4 Weeks after PCT

The test was taken Friday which is three weeks from last dose of forged post cycle and 6.25 mg of Aromasin. Those were both run a week past clomid/ nolva. I guess I need to wait a few more weeks and retest?

The test was taken Friday which is three weeks from last dose of forged post cycle and 6.25 mg of Aromasin. Those were both run a week past clomid/ nolva. I guess I need to wait a few more weeks and retest?

yeah I would wait a bit longer and test again. SERM's do have long half lives and even a small amount leftover can be manipulating your numbers

Everything should be cleared by now, but your numbers suggest otherwise. I would retest again in about 30 days to see where you are at

I remember a while back when iwas on pct clomid and anastanzol and i took blood test 9 days after my pct was complete and my T levels were 1198 ng/dl nd free T levels were 28 pg/ml and LH was 17.6 miu-ml nd FSH was 4.6 miu/ml and i was like holy shit my T levels r like in 1200 range but i dont feel like a super test freak lol

Yeah- I was going to jump on another run; so this is just more evidence pointing to time on +pct=time off. My body has clearly not normalized. And since I'm feeling great and making small increases at the gym, I should count my blessings.

I think its a bit of a myth that time on equals time off. Especially if you're starting time off as the beginning of pct. You don't start to stabilize for weeks afterward. THAT is when you should start counted the time off. And even then, the longer you stay off,the better the next cycle will be.

In the meantime,pick up some UNLEASHED to get your free T as high as possible while you're recovering. You're going to need it.

Top Bottom