Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood work

busdriver320

Hey All,
I recently had blood work and Test levels checked 7 weeks after a cycle. The doctor came back with "your in the normal range", after pressing her I got my Free Test at 18pg/ml and was told the normal range is 6.8-21.5 pg/ml. Still trying to get the total test number and their idea of normal. Anyone else got a range for Free Test for someone over 40?? And if at 45, I'm looking for a total number somewhere over 300, for normal??
Thanks

Hey All,
I recently had blood work and Test levels checked 7 weeks after a cycle. The doctor came back with "your in the normal range", after pressing her I got my Free Test at 18pg/ml and was told the normal range is 6.8-21.5 pg/ml. Still trying to get the total test number and their idea of normal. Anyone else got a range for Free Test for someone over 40?? And if at 45, I'm looking for a total number somewhere over 300, for normal??
Thanks

that sounds very good.. what was your cycle and PCT like?

Hey All,
Thanks

Test and Free Test ranges are based on your age. So someone 40 has a different range that is considered normal, than someone who is 50.

It sounds to me like the ranges she told you are a little bit high for a 45 year old. I also think that the "units" reference you were given is incorrect. Free test units are usually "ng/dl" not "pg/ml".

You need an actual copy of the bloodwork. You are entitled to it. Request a copy of the bloodwork from your doctor.

As far as a total Test number - range for someone at your age is 280 - 800 ng/dl. So if you come back at 300 - that means that you are at the bottom end of the range.

Sure your doc will tell you that you are in "normal" range for someone your age, and they are right. But you dont want to feel like someone your age! You want to feel like someone who is 10 - 15 years younger if you are like the rest of us. The best way to do that is to increase your levels so that you are closer to the TOP end of the ranges.

I have a friend who works at an HRT Clinic where they specialize in this... your doc doesnt probably.

If you want me to put you in touch with him, so that you can have a medically supervised therapy, PM me and let me know.

I will add this - if your free Test was at 18, then your PCT worked well at getting that number back up after it being suppressed during cycle.

Top Bottom