Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood work

beforeiwassam

All Natural
How long does it take for a standard blood test to return back to normal after a test c cycle / deca cycle. ie... red blood cell counts. and the other abnormal.

Sam

Sent using my phone and E.F. app

exactly 21.7 days. lol jk bro. it all depends.. every situation is different.

if you went into cycle fucked up then obviously it will take longer. if you ran high dosages.. if you did not run support supps.. if you abuse your body with alcohol and drugs etc. too many factors are involved. the key is you better run bloods and run them often if you want to stay healthy cycling and you better cycle off for atleast a few months after any cycle that is longer than 10 weeks

exactly 21.7 days. lol jk bro. it all depends.. every situation is different.

if you went into cycle fucked up then obviously it will take longer. if you ran high dosages.. if you did not run support supps.. if you abuse your body with alcohol and drugs etc. too many factors are involved. the key is you better run bloods and run them often if you want to stay healthy cycling and you better cycle off for atleast a few months after any cycle that is longer than 10 weeks

^^^ this.

When was your previous cycle before.this one and what was your PCT? What dosages did u run this one? What was ur pct?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness

Last cycle was test e and deca for 12 weeks. No support other than otc supps. Pct was hcg and hc generate. This last one has been long like 20 weeks. Was gonna blast and cruise. Now blood work is out of limits and have to re do for job. So I'm going cold turkey until i can figure out what to do, or not to do. Test levels are not the issue. Just the abnormal results in a standard test. good diet, cardio. Etc...

Last was test c and deca.
800 / 400

They weren't that far out of limits. I just needed to know how long it would take for them to drop.

Well ur test/deca cycle had a BAD PCT. Did you run caber?
Deca takes a long time to recover in itself and shuts you down hard plus you had a poor PCT which doesnt help. If the veterens on this board read this you'll get flamed. lol!
so you did ANOTHER test/deca cycle? and used deca for 20 weeks?
how long ago did you finish this cycle? and what was your PCT?

No PCT yet. I jumped off that's what I need to know. If I do a PCT will anything else show up in blood work. If not then what do I need to do. As far as test levels I'm not too concerned about that right now. I'm sure they all go together, Right? Or does pct only have to do with natural test levels? There are mixed reviews on what is s proper pct. What about the people on hrt? , if pct only has to do with natural test levels?

Look, its pretty simple don't over think it
1. Get blood test
2. Get some better pct products to help you out with recover
3. Listen to yo body

Blood test will tell you where your at exactly, and will help alot more than guessing

DECA is a lonngg ester so you'll feel fine until it leaves your system (you may crash you may not, everyones different) if you have ran this cycle before than you kinda already what to expect

Pct supps will help get everything back running good or better. (obviously)

Try to understand people arnt flaming you because there dicks (sometimes) but to try to help you by bring hard on you, like a parent.

I think bloods after cycle is your best move.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

Look, its pretty simple don't over think it
1. Get blood test
2. Get some better pct products to help you out with recover
3. Listen to yo body

Blood test will tell you where your at exactly, and will help alot more than guessing

DECA is a lonngg ester so you'll feel fine until it leaves your system (you may crash you may not, everyones different) if you have ran this cycle before than you kinda already what to expect

Pct supps will help get everything back running good or better. (obviously)

Try to understand people arnt flaming you because there dicks (sometimes) but to try to help you by bring hard on you, like a parent.

I think bloods after cycle is your best move.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

Exactly. Do a pct, it hells not.onli "test levels" but also hpta etc
Run a pct
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Caber
Formastane
Unleashed/postcycle
Daa
Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom