Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

blood sugar and tren

Ed Fenix

New member
hey bros for some reason I had increase my carbs intake while being on tren, since I started taking it it started
getting dizzy at the gym when lifting heavy, this never happened before I started my tren cycle, does it have to do
with tren lowering sugar levels like some people say? I wonder if increasing my carbs can affect my look at the of
the cycle.
 
I can say that this problem happens with some guys who are more prone to be insulin resistant. and also i can confirm if you are more overweight/fat it will be worse.

i have ran tren when lean at a conservative dosage and did NOT have this issue. and i ran tren when more fat and did have the issue

so if you notice this try lowering your dosage and start spreading carbs out

you also need to remember training your body to workout fasted takes time. when i first did it i struggled bigtime, but now i train BETTER fasted than after eating
 
I’m diabetic and didn’t have hypoglycemic issues on tren, it just made me lethargic all the time


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Tren is a nutrient partitioning drug. It increases muscle insulin sensitivity so it's easy to go hypoglycaemic while using tren.

Make sure to eat complex low GI carbs when on tren and it shouldn't be an issue.
 
Top Bottom