VooDoo Lady
New member
How can I block certain web sites? I don't have AOL...
Thanks
Thanks



fakeusername said:here;s how you do it....
while in internet explorer go to ..TOOLS--->Internet Options-->Content ---->Enable----> Approved Sites----(enter the site you want to block, then click never)....after you click OK...windows is goin to ask you to enter a password for the content advisor...than your done.
VooDoo Lady said:
nope..that didn't work.,..well, it actually blocked EVERYTHING...now it's asking for the password for every site rather than just the site I entered.![]()
VooDoo Lady said:That's not working either TP...![]()
It just says Restricted site at the bottom, but it doesn't as for a password to access the site. The way fakeuserid said to do it WORKS, but it asks for a password for EVERY site, not just the one I listed as restricted.
I'm on windows 2000 Professional
fakeusername said:
that way works..i. did yesterday to keep my sister from goin on here and readin my shit.....the reason is blocking everyone is because you have to uncheck the "users cant see unrated sites" box in the general tab in the content advisor properties.
TheProject said:
so what're you trying to do? I gather this is at work...
VooDoo Lady said:
Sorry to be obtuse here (but I am....so bare with me)...I don't see a box that says "users cant see unrated sites" under the General tab.
p0ink said:try what i said. it will work.
p0ink said:oh, is this a work machine? i thought you were trying to keep your husband from checking out asian porn on your own computer. well, if it isnt 'locked', give it a shot.
this isnt rocket science you know

I share all my porn with my husband.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














