Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Block party shooting and Theron?

Rotten

He hasn't been around, and he said he'd be gone for a long while. Coincidence? I don't think so. I knew he'd go postal one day. All those Married With Children and Slider's episodes has got to get to a person after awhile.

2 People Shot At Block Party

TheWBALChannel.com

BALTIMORE, May 29 - Police now confirm that 12 people were injured Monday night when at least two assailants fired indiscriminately into a crowd at an east Baltimore block party.

NO ARRESTS HAVE been made, and ten of the victims remain hospitalized, two in critical condition.
Six victims were taken to the University of Maryland Shock Trauma Center, where a hospital spokeswoman said Tuesday morning that one was in critical condition and five were in fair condition.
The other six victims were transported to The Johns Hopkins Hospital, where a spokeswoman said Tuesday morning that one was in critical condition, three were in fair or good condition and two were released.
A 14-year-old boy was the youngest victim of the Monday evening attack, which city police called the largest shooting anyone could remember in years.
Police did not identify any suspects, but Police Commissioner Edward T. Norris said at least two gunmen were involved and someone else may have been driving the car they arrived in.
The party was organized by family and friends of 22-year-old Keith "Bone" Hamlet," who was fatally shot in November at his home in the same block as the party.
Up to 200 people attended the party and police had visited the scene an hour before the shooting in an attempt to disperse the crowd, Norris said.
"This is hard, this is genocide," Robert Silver, 37, told The (Baltimore) Sun as he stood near the scene. "The crime rate needs to go down."

Last edited:
I would hope not.

However he says he lives in Townson, which is a burb, and East Balmer is a pretty fucked up place.

That's ironic, because one of the women shot and killed had a last name of Moten! I wish nothing like that happening to anybody, Theron included
I'll go and surprise him at his place of employment one day.

Top Bottom