Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bloating? from clen or adipo/guggul

Hmmmm

We don't need to give you a "label", it's not for us to decide.
I will point out that anorexic women who are convinced/coerced to gain some weight will gain most of that weight as fat and fluid. Estrogen supplementaion in this group is not helpful, except to partition even more of the weight gain to fat/fluid instead of muscle.

The reason I mention anorexics is because the definition of anorexia in otherwise healthy women is a BMI of 17 or less. BMI is weight (in kilos) divided by the square of height (in meters). At 5'9" and 130lbs you have BMI of 18......I hope you're not trying to lose any more weight.

Chances are good that your hormones (estrogen/test/progestereone/thyroid/cortisol etc......) are all out of kilter. The first step is to have those tests done and find out wassup. The second step is to use that info to develop a game plan to get you looking and feeling good. I haven't closely followed your posts so I don't know what your goals are. Maybe you want to be a fashion model in which case you should ignore all the above comments. If your goal is more fitness oriented then I think we have room for improvement?

ok i thought i would let you know that i might have a thyroid problem, i have every symptom. so they did a blood test and also gave me provera to see if it will make me menstrate. thank you for all of your advice. by the way, i live for food, so i am not anorexic. just thought i would clear that up as i am eating my daily jar of nat. peanut butter as we speak! yummy. thankx MS

That pesky thyroid grrrrr. At least that can usually be fixed pretty easily. If it's the result of long term dieting then you may need to take a break and eat higher carbs for a while (and use them to pack on muscle which will also boost your thyroid).

I guess that goes to show that gugguls aren't all they're cracked up to be for thyroid function??? Let us know what the tests tell ya.

Top Bottom