Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bleeding after pin

Hey all the last 4 pins ive done once I pull out im getting a bit more blood then usual is it possible im just going through old injection sites? Could I be be loosing any of the gear when the blood comes out ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using EliteFitness

i'm having the same problem as you....my current cycle, i'm getting a little bit more than my last cycle where I have none...don't really know the reason..maybe I'm pinning more in 1 jab?

I have injected in the same site for years. I get very little blood to hardly nothing when I pull the needle out. I use a 1 1/2 inch gauge needle either 21 or 22 gauge.

i honestly think you are hitting scar tissue and when you break through you are getting bleeding. i swear this happens to me when i pin the same spot frequently.

you gotta get more places to pin, if necesssary get someone to help you. i cannot pin my glutes so i get my gf to help plunge

pecs are a good place to pin that guys seem to ignore

I've tried it several times, but I seem to bruise more there, and it really shows worse on the pecs. Any particular spot on the pec, and what angle do you find better to aim?

Charles

Top Bottom