Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blast & Cruise Plan, Critque and Opinions!?

Test prop from a pharmacy here in the U.S. is the best it's so smooth no pip and they gains are so clean!! well are clean when I blast ..175 with other compounds is a maintenance ..

My maintenance is always low test with another compound low tren etc

I agree prop is superior (at least in my experience) however for trt, seems like a ton of scar tissue over time.

Test prop from a pharmacy here in the U.S. is the best it's so smooth no pip and they gains are so clean!! well are clean when I blast ..175 with other compounds is a maintenance ..

My maintenance is always low test with another compound low tren etc

Will be using prop in my next cycle at 300mg a week with Tren at 50-75mg eod. Just a question, when you complete a cycle, say me I'm just about to finish up this test enth that's been at 500mg a week, will I need to wait for the enth to clear out of my system so I don't have different concentrations of test in my blood before I start the cruise? And would it be worth wild chucking some ostraine in with my cruise?

I agree prop is superior (at least in my experience) however for trt, seems like a ton of scar tissue over time.

Rotate injection sites and small gauge pins u have tons of muscles to inject all over plenty of time to heal

I don't fuk with sarams just anabolics so I can't answer that

As for me I would start my cruise a couple days after my last test e injection doesn't matter if you're going to have a little bit of test doubled over your cruise right into your dose so it doesn't matter about concentration right when you switch

I normally just wait the half-life of Esther before I take my next injection into a cruise

That's just me though

I don't fuk with sarams just anabolics so I can't answer that

As for me I would start my cruise a couple days after my last test e injection doesn't matter if you're going to have a little bit of test doubled over your cruise right into your dose so it doesn't matter about concentration right when you switch

I normally just wait the half-life of Esther before I take my next injection into a cruise

That's just me though

Might not be Nessescary. Just have it lying around lol.
Yeah I'll probably just wait for it to clear out first. Just don't want to have any yo-yo effect on my body. What was your first experience with tren like? I'm honestly budging to use it, my whole next cycle is sitting in my draw as we speak but won't run it for another 10-15 weeks after I come off. Sounds like an amazing hormone but at he same time sounds like a diabolical steroid.

If ur gonna cruise on test e just take it at a lower dose on normal shot days !! Don't let it clear cuz ur gonna have a big dip in hormones just keep it the sane and drop dose !

When are ur injection days ?
Aldo tren was great first 4 weeks then the sides kicked in for me
Insomnia and brain fog sucked and the agression towards every breathing a living creature was pretty shitty as well!!

But results were worth risks for me

Last edited:
Saturday and Tuesday are min pin days. So what half and half the dosage?

Far out yeah the sides sound incredible but the gains sound crazy. Safe to run if you have a strong mindset and can handle things.

Ur doing 250 and 250 on those days ?

Then drop ur dose to ur cruise on those days but lower dose

U see what I am saying ? Would do 100 and 100 for cruise

Top Bottom