Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blast & Cruise Plan, Critque and Opinions!?

synthazeus

Stats:
height: 5ft 11
Weight: 250 pounds
Bf: 15%
Lifting: 9 years

Currently on Test e with a DBoL kicker in the first 4 weeks. On like week 7 or 8 not even counting lol. Have gained labour 30+ pounds on this cycle. Have currently just started hgh at 10iu's a day. 5ius in the morning before breakfast and the other 5ius post workout in the evening on an empty stomach to. Will continue to use gh through out the year and will up/drop the dosage for whatever reason. The reason I'm choosing to blast and cruise is my goals: I wanna create the most crazy, muscular body I can whilst staying leanish. My arms ar 19" and won't them to be 22+ inches. I'm fine with going last my natty limit. I don't have kids and don't plan on having any. Weightlifting is my life and passion and has been for years. I've only started steroids this year after being plateauing for about a year and staying at 215 pounds roughly. The thing about blasting and cruising is I know it can help me retain more steroid gains obviously, thus not having to okay catch up every time I come off and then start up again. Anyway my plan is:

Cruise: 125mg of test e a week for 10-15 weeks after this cycle with 0.25 mg of Adex e3d. Also ostraine at 10mg a day.

Then blast on: 10 weeks of 150mg of prop eod day
with 75mg of Tren a eod for 8 weeks
and Eq at 600-800mg a week (tapper up) for 10 weeks with a 1000mg front load the first week

Prami: 0.25mg eod (chose the pram over caber cause I like the growth hormone release it has, I'm sure the mrs will love that I'm on it to )
Arimidex: 0.5mg eod

Then back to a cruise!

With a clean diet of course, proper training etc. have the support of a great doc in my favour and will be getting blod work done monthly. Evey year I'm going to come off for 2-3 months and use hcg, Clomid and aromasin for the whole time and then jump back on for another year.

Any tips or good advice would be appreciated. Also how does everything look??

I'm not gonna get into ur cycle right now ima focus on ur cruise

So ur planing to cruise for the whole year after ur cycle ?

U know when u start to play around with long cruises it's very hard to get ur natural test levels back and even if u do get them back majority of the time they are never where they were

In most cases .. Not all the time but more often than not !

Basically what ur doing is setting urself up for Trt at a young age and when u are there ur pinning for the rest of ur life !

So what is gonna happen is ur gonna put on lots of mad size and strength and sounds to me that ur at ur genetic potential or really close to it

And what's gonna happen to maintain the size u want ur gonna need to stay on all the time ! Not that I'm saying to do that but that's what is gonna happen

And 125 mg might not even be enough to hold on to ur gains .. Could be but I cruise at 175 and it's about that time where I might have to bump it up or I will compromise mass 175 mg of test p gives me levels of 930 ish and that's the prop Ester if ur using e or c at 125 ur levels will be lower almost 100%

So realistically think what ur doing cuz all in all u have just started and ur up against a hard but life changing decision

I'm not trying to act like I know everything but kids might not want now but life has a fucked up way of changing on ya
Ijs lol from personal experience ..

So realistically ur gonna be Trt dose for the rest of ur life Cuz there will be a point with ur size when u come off test for even 6 weeks the scale will start to go down after a period of time

I'm not gonna get into ur cycle right now ima focus on ur cruise

So ur planing to cruise for the whole year after ur cycle ?

U know when u start to play around with long cruises it's very hard to get ur natural test levels back and even if u do get them back majority of the time they are never where they were

In most cases .. Not all the time but more often than not !

Basically what ur doing is setting urself up for Trt at a young age and when u are there ur pinning for the rest of ur life !

So what is gonna happen is ur gonna put on lots of mad size and strength and sounds to me that ur at ur genetic potential or really close to it

And what's gonna happen to maintain the size u want ur gonna need to stay on all the time ! Not that I'm saying to do that but that's what is gonna happen

And 125 mg might not even be enough to hold on to ur gains .. Could be but I cruise at 175 and it's about that time where I might have to bump it up or I will compromise mass 175 mg of test p gives me levels of 930 ish and that's the prop Ester if ur using e or c at 125 ur levels will be lower almost 100%

So realistically think what ur doing cuz all in all u have just started and ur up against a hard but life changing decision

I'm not trying to act like I know everything but kids might not want now but life has a fucked up way of changing on ya
Ijs lol from personal experience ..

So realistically ur gonna be Trt dose for the rest of ur life Cuz there will be a point with ur size when u come off test for even 6 weeks the scale will start to go down after a period of time

Thank you for the reply. No not a whole yer of cruising about 10 weeks on a cruise and then 8'weeks on a blast of mostly short esters and then another 10 week cruise. And then around the one year mark come off all the gear and use the pct drugs I said.
Yeah I'm well aware I'm playing with hormones a lot and it could send me down a bad path, but in matter a fact I know that blasting and cruising is healthier and safer then coming off steroids then starting again. Going back and forth puts a lot of stress on the body when it's trying to rehabilitate and get everything back to normal.

Yeah in the end I'm going to either do it or not, but we will wait and see. Most likely I will. I've just started using hgh at 10ius a day to, I'm planning on staying on that year round.

Ur right about stress on the body during pct 100% that's why I stopped and just got on Trt through my dr

That cruise dose may be low to maintain your muscle at 250lbs just fyi.

If you're going to do the cruise route, why the hell are you going to come off and run HCG?

That cruise dose may be low to maintain your muscle at 250lbs just fyi.

If you're going to do the cruise route, why the hell are you going to come off and run HCG?

Exactly I'm fixin to bump up to 200 mg a week and I'm 218

What did u say u cruise on ur at 250 right ?

You guys cruise/TRT on prop or enan?

I use prop imo it's the best test

Guys will say test is test but I think that's shit !!

Prime example

How can anyone tell me that I don't feel better on prop?!

I feel. A much better sense of well-being I have no acne issues I am way more clearheaded feel a lot leaner and tighter than I do on any other Esther

I have ran test cyp for 2 yrs and test e for 2 and prop is the one I love been on it for a bit over 3 yrs

So after seeing how my body reacts to all test I have found prop works best

Look at it like this "natural " test levels are high in the morning and drop through the day

The reason why like crap is I can inject in the morning every other day and keep my blood levels very stable without a lot of gifts for me the roller coaster of once a week just doesn't suffice and I noticed a big difference but I'm just speaking from personal experience everyone's body is different everyone reacts differently 50 mg of test P every other day is perfect in my opinion for a Trt dose but I might have to bump it up like stated above getting hard to keep my gains at 175 a week

Top Bottom