Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Black boxes in our vehicles!

The Bigdawg

New member
Black Boxes - Autos -

The National Transportation Safety Board recently divulged they had covertly funded a project with the auto makers for the past five years, whereby the auto makers were installing black box voice recorders in four-wheel drive pickup trucks and SUV's in an effort to determine, in fatal accidents, the circumstances in the last 15 seconds before the crash.

They were surprised to find in 9 of the 11 provinces the recorded last words of drivers in 61.2 percent of fatal crashes were, "Oh, Shit!"

Only the provinces of Alberta, Manitoba , and Saskatchewan were different, where 89.3 percent of the final words were,"Hold my beer, I'm gonna try something."
 
The Bigdawg said:
They were surprised to find in 9 of the 11 provinces the recorded last words of drivers in 61.2 percent of fatal crashes were, "Oh, Shit!"
."


i said the same thing right before i wrecked
 
theoak01 said:
do you know anything about shilo? theres a 33% chance I may get stationed there with ppcli if I get in

Its about 2 1/2 hours West of Winnipeg. It is very close to a city called Brandon which is the second biggest city in Manitoba, still pretty small though.
 
The Bigdawg said:
Its about 2 1/2 hours West of Winnipeg. It is very close to a city called Brandon which is the second biggest city in Manitoba, still pretty small though.

Isn't the Provincial bird, the Mosquito ?
 
bah I hope I get edmonton,then I can jump outta planes,fuck this living in shithole manitoba and living with a bunch of artillery bitches
 
theoak01 said:
bah I hope I get edmonton,then I can jump outta planes,fuck this living in shithole manitoba and living with a bunch of artillery bitches

Yea you will like Edmonton better for sure. Too bad they took the boys outta Winnipeg, you would have enjoyed yourself bigtime.
 
ya I think the peg would have been a better choice, the reason Im picking ppcli is Ive got a 66% chance at a big town(edmonton) all the other infantry is in small town hell,and thats not a fun life for single bors in the army
 
theoak01 said:
ya I think the peg would have been a better choice, the reason Im picking ppcli is Ive got a 66% chance at a big town(edmonton) all the other infantry is in small town hell,and thats not a fun life for single bors in the army


Very true. Good luck bro!!
 
The Bigdawg said:
OUCH!!

Dammit wish I read this before I gave you green. Red is more your colour!! ;)


dont worry bro,the eskimo doesnt mean it,he is just cranky from a bad season of seal hunting
 
theoak01 said:
dont worry bro,the eskimo doesnt mean it,he is just cranky from a bad season of seal hunting
He'll be more cranky soon. He'll finally see old cheese log in person. A picture doesn't do justice.
 
StickFigure said:
LOL! Don't cry shopgirl. :chomp:


And Oak, I'm gonna club you and Ender like baby seals for the damn eskimo comments.


bring it nugg ill have a c7 ahaha, no attacking me foo
 
Top Bottom