Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

biotin while cycling

matheus_leo

My father used to take biotin for hair loss and thickening, I will be running a cycle of roids soon and I would like to know if helps to avoid hair loss from steroids, thank you for answers.

It may certainly help, but you need to keep in mind that all steroids will accelerate hair loss, to one extent, or the other. If you are concerned with hairloss, you can opt for the less androgenic steroids, and you should definitely avoid using Winstrol. Also, you can use on a regular basis the n2Shampoo, as it is very good for hariloss prevention. Also, there is a product that I have actually seen work wonders - Vichy Decros Neogenic. It stops hairloss, and promotes the growth of new hair. It really works, so i can vouch for it.

biotin has a lot of benefits. but it would be a stretch to tell you that using it will offset the hair loss you get from steroids

steroids metabolize or straight up increase DHT in the body, which fries head hair and also enlarges prostate. the best way to avoid problems is avoiding the harsher steroids and also cycling off most of the year

some people take fina or duta to block DHT metabolization. this isn't a smart idea unless you want to turn into a tranny.

i personally stay off steroids most of the year and i also use n2shampoo

biotin has a lot of benefits. but it would be a stretch to tell you that using it will offset the hair loss you get from steroids

steroids metabolize or straight up increase DHT in the body, which fries head hair and also enlarges prostate. the best way to avoid problems is avoiding the harsher steroids and also cycling off most of the year

some people take fina or duta to block DHT metabolization. this isn't a smart idea unless you want to turn into a tranny.

i personally stay off steroids most of the year and i also use n2shampoo

This. 22 weeks on in one thread today (plus other drugs). I use for, on average, about 8 weeks a year.

You realize biotin is just a b-vitamin right?

It's very wide spread in food. You won't get anything from using a biotin supplement.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I have researched hair loss from steroids extensively. Using any steroid will speed up hair loss. It's inevitable. How much it speeds it up and how fast you loose your hair is dosage dependant and largely based on your genetics.[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]The best thing you can do for hair loss prevention is:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]1. supplement with finasteride at 1mg/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]2. Daily use of a good anti hair loss shampoo like n2shampoo from n2bm.com[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]3. Daily use of a rogaine (minoxidil) spray[/FONT]

I use n2shampoo year round which helps with hair loss due to steroid use. If you want, also use a nizoral shampoo. Just mix them half and half.

The biggest factor is genetics though. If you are prone to MPB it is still going to happen, and steroid use will accelerate it.

I would NOT recommend using a DHT blocker like finasteride. I used it and had terrible ED and low libido issues.

Top Bottom