Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biotest, Tim Patterson, stand up guy.

Tha One CrumCake

I had a matter with Biotest.

It was my fault. I didn't pay close attention to the Agreement we had.

I emailed him, Honestly I didn't expect anything to be done about it, due to the fact that it was MY fault.

But I must say, Patterson hook it up.

We compromised.

And now I'm happy.

In conclusion.

It's a good Company, with good people behind it.
They get Props.

- Crum:bday:

Tha One CrumCake said:
Important issues about factors that affect all Realms of not only My Life, but yours as well.

friends don't let friends post on forum while high.you need help

Glad you're on good terms again.

I'll give you $50 if you can get him to tell you two things:

1. How much 1-Test (or whatever THEY call it, A1E?) is in Mag-10?

2. What research supports the EC-ether delivery system as 100% effective?

I have a ton of other questions too, but those are the starters.

For the curious, here are my others:

Why did T-mag suggest *against* Forskolin because it increases estrogen, advising "leave this one on the shelf," until they included it in their product line?

When did Dorian Yates ever say he loves Tribex?

How come a sticker that says "Grow" costs $5 more than a sticker that says "Advanced Protein?"

Big ups to Smokinghawk! And for other opinions on Biotest, heard they ripped off a lot of people when they gave out their money back guarantee. The people wanted their money back and Biotest never did give it. Just another blow to add to the list.

Nice Smokinghawk!!!!!

How about fucking over all the retailers and customers by pulling all land/online distribution. Now that they only do in-house distribution, you'll have to call them or order from their site as opposed to getting it cheap from some smaller retailer.

Tim P got rid of Brian Batchelder too, so I think we'll see a huge decline in product research & development.

T-Mag is still cool though......

Top Bottom