Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biking vs. Treadmill vs. Elliptical...

I like my bike, it's awesome, but I also enjoy walking on the treadmill, it makes me feel like I am actually going somewhere.

Mr.X :cool:

Cardio doenst have to be done on machines- i have done some treadmill and biking, but also street rrunning... now I'm into boxing=sparring 5 or 6 rounds and you get a great cardio workout, and its a lot more fun than some repetitive machine that you have to sit on forever.

You can't beat the stepper for fat loss. A 20min session on the stepper is like 40mins on the bike or treadmill.

The stepper, always the stepper.

Later
Mic

elliptical v running v stairclimbing...

I prefer the elliptical over anything and everything else, mainly because I rarely get any knee/joint pain while using it and it seems to help me burn tons of calories in the shortest amount of time. Although, I'd have to admit that I'm a little suscpicious of the high calorie readings on the elliptical. I've started running/jogging every once in a while and feel way more fatigued after that yet it supposedly burns less calories. When I first started working out, I used the stairclimber. It was alright but I think my muscles became more sore from it. I can't even try the exercise bikes, they kill my knees and I can't go fast enough to please myself.

Top Bottom