Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biggest Douchebag EVER!??

wait... sarcasm doesnt come across so well in a post. hope you didnt think i was being serious. that guy is definately a douche bag

Roxy725 said:
wait... sarcasm doesnt come across so well in a post. hope you didnt think i was being serious. that guy is definately a douche bag

ROFL.. everything i read about this guy leads me to believe he is a douche bag and no sarcasm doesn't come across very well when you are typing.. unless u follow ure remarks like this *sarcasm*

hold up... let me clarify again... the guy with the popped collar in the web link is the one i was referring to as the not-hot douche. who are you talking about?

yes he is BIG FUCKING D-BAG

fact he went with a black undershirt with a lite color on top makes him a dumbass as well

are those stone washed jeans ? eewwww

nigga needs to do something about elphant ears

he is the scary phemon of preppy wiggers...

kill this kid please

Roxy725 said:
and for the record nutsack... showtime is one sexy bitch

I wasn't referring to showtime, i dont know the guy, he could infact be a sexy bitch but thats for u to decide not me ;) i was referring to the link guy

thats probably one of the funniest things i have seen and read in a long time..I agree 100% I hate popped collars and dumbass wristes bands..Pink is very gay as well

Top Bottom