Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biggest Douchebag EVER!??

lol.. great stuff... popped collars... I absolutely hate this more than ANYTHING... it fucking kills me to see kids doing this. wtf is the deal with it.. I dont know why it bothers me so much, btu its sooooo fuckiiiiiiing gaaaaay.. 100000000% more gay than a pink shirt.

sweed said:
lol.. great stuff... popped collars... I absolutely hate this more than ANYTHING... it fucking kills me to see kids doing this. wtf is the deal with it.. I dont know why it bothers me so much, btu its sooooo fuckiiiiiiing gaaaaay.. 100000000% more gay than a pink shirt.

because other people are doing it. if 20,000 dudes got together and decided to walk around with dildo's on their heads, it would become popular and other unoriginal dudes would clamor to get their own dildos and girls would think it was "hawt".

"His name was Oliver, and he was from Michigan. Two strikes against him already, just by waking up."

LOLMAO

LMAO...that's funny shit...but sometimes I pop my collar :rainbow:

I'd like to meet the kid who took the time to make that website. I'd like to see how old and dirty his sleeveless flannel shirt and John Deer trucker hat are. I'd also like to expose the skinny ass body which rests under my geigh popped collar (although I don't wear pink). I'd also like to break the glass which holds my majorly geigh green apple bacardi rum and sprite over the designer's homophobic head. Maybe he'll make a page just for me.

Last edited:
s w o l e said:
LMAO...that's funny shit...but sometimes I pop my collar :rainbow:

I'd like to meet the kid who took the time to make that website. I'd like to see how old and dirty his sleeveless flannel shirt and John Deer trucker hat are. I'd also like to expose the skinny ass body which rests under my geigh popped collar (although I don't wear pink). I'd also like to break the glass which holds my majorly geigh green apple bacardi rum and sprite over the designer's homophobic head. Maybe he'll make a page just for me.

haha apple pucker and sprite will knock you out!! :p

Top Bottom