Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biggest age difference?

I was 26, she was 43 and hot as hell. We were both going through a divorce and spent time comforting one another (carnally).

One day during a seemingly lighhearted converstions she asked, "do you think two people with our age difference could date seriously?" I had not yet learned that women are devious and prefer to give you no warning when asking questions of immense importance.

I did the math in my head and realized that in 7 years she'd be 50 and I'd be 35. I said, "For a few years anyway."

She never went out with me again.

I was 26, she was 43 and hot as hell. We were both going through a divorce and spent time comforting one another (carnally).

One day during a seemingly lighhearted converstions she asked, "do you think two people with our age difference could date seriously?" I had not yet learned that women are devious and prefer to give you no warning when asking questions of immense importance.

I did the math in my head and realized that in 7 years she'd be 50 and I'd be 35. I said, "For a few years anyway."

She never went out with me again.

Heh Heh...playin with the cougar ;)

i was 24.. she was 36.. it was a good year and 1/2..

She had an IROC when it 1st came out, i put that thing through it's paces..

what a sexual freak..

i was 19 she was 26. it was fun but didnt last long. Currently in a serious relationship with a 21 year old and im 27. our birthdays are 10 days apart and ill be 28 when shes stil 21.

Top Bottom