Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bigger stronger faster and greg valentino

sharkmaster

So I was watching bigger stronger faster yesterday. I've seen it quite a few times and I love the movie! But it freaks me out that they use greg valentino as one of the people representing the pro steroid point of view! They never say that he has a gallon of sinthol in each arm! Im sure that many people who watch the movie who dont know anything about roids dont understand this! They probably use him as a prime example of why not to use roids! Like I said I love the movie and the fact that it points to the truth about steroids rather than how the media and government have led people to believe so much crap but I cant understand why they put this man in a film when he is quite possibly the worst man to represent steroids that you could ever come across! He's funny... mabe a comic relief? I dont get it!

they put him in there cause he's a circus freak.. it just draws peoples attention. its to bad they didnt just tell the truth about it.

This guy is totally one of the worst pieces of shit out there and the fact that he was chosen to represant a lifestyle that not only do i embrace but that he isnt even a part of discusts me . And those idiots that have givin him the "ramblin freak" to voice his ignorant opinions are even worse . And your right , not once did they (or did he) even try to distinguish between the affects of anabolics and his synthol abuse. The guy is an admitted rat and should be spit on ! (ya I know i shouldnt hold my feelings back so much but i'm just sensitive like that)

sometimes the world needs people who say it like it is bro. lol. I didnt know about the rat part but a man who has done to his body what this guy has clearly has something wrong with him upstairs for sure. He had a great build in the before picture they showed too! It just sucks cause he had an interview on tv a good while back and I'd hear people say he must have done a shitload of roids! While I'm like son of a bitch! and have to explain it to them just to hear "No he said it was roids!"

Top Bottom