Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Rick Rock

sh4dowf4lcon said:
dude your new alter will soon be banned too.
if you dislike this place and all why do you come back?
Listen sh4dow sorry for busting on you back in the day. I like Elite I was one of the original members, but when I see a guy that I know dealt with the Feds, and hear what they did to the mods and the lies that were told, its important I get the word out. I am getting banned becuase I speak the truth. Fuck, I will just go back to steriodology

mole.jpg

dihartmanisback said:
Listen sh4dow sorry for busting on you back in the day. I like Elite I was one of the original members, but when I see a guy that I know dealt with the Feds, and hear what they did to the mods and the lies that were told, its important I get the word out. I am getting banned becuase I speak the truth. Fuck, I will just go back to steriodology

The drama has unfolded...it is over...I saw the homework you did and what you uncovered...I also saw George say yes to things you had asked him...So, I am a paying cutomer here, and I am doing my little part to support EF & yes GS. It is my choice, now let the cards fall where they may and drop it. It is over, we'll see what happens * poof *

Now as far as busting my chops goes, no one deserves a bust in the chops now and again like I do...no hard feelings... so what do you say go check out chemicalmuscle.com and roll with Kronk & the Gang. I will hang at both sites and support both sites.

I like ef and I like cm and just stop running in here and bad mouthing BIG RICK ROCK and GEORGE. You dont have to go away mad, just go away...or stop going over the past ? It was yesterday Bro, it is the Web...It's all good, donate what you can.

You're a smart guy, just chillout over BLACKMONDAY it is over with...move on Soldier!!

Top Bottom