Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big pores

I used accutane at 17 because my skin was horrrrrrible. It was horrible when I was on it, I had to get off due to the crappy side effects. My lips were so chapped they'd bleed, my inner nose would crack and bleed. I got off it after about 4 months. Apparently it did the trick because I've never had acne since and people always compliment my skin. I used defferin gel for a couple years after to improve the texture...but really there's a lot of good OTC products to refine pores. Try looking at dr.brandt pore no more at sephora...I like the "hint of tint" and it works pretty good!

Thank you..i went and was seen said laser not a good option for me as it may cause skin pigmenting and would b trying to fix problem and causing just need to keep them cleaned out as much as possible to minimize the look of them and chemical peels every 4-6 weeks in winter..dont have a problem with acne just larger pores...trying glyocen facewash which is suppose to break down dirt and bacteria where others just scrap off layers its what they suggested so we will see! If anyones had good luck w something please let me no thanks

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

Try Clinique Pore Minimizer. I use this and have no problems with my porers. A good skin routine including using toner will help keep the pores clear.

Top Bottom