Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Dinner + Small Breakfast and Lunch

Wontonsupe

Is it OK to eat a xmall breakfast and lunch with a big dinner?

I usually eat this:

100-200 calories for breakfast = fruit/FF milk

200-300 calories for lunch = chicken/vegs/rice

Then I fill the rest of my calories with a BIG McDonalds with fries and shakes. I know this probly not a good idea but I really love McDonalds. Or is it more better to have McDonalds or favorite breakfast with small lunch, dinner. Will it harm metabolism?

Any advise, please?:)

What are your stats and goals?

Either way, if you're eating McDonald's at all, never mind everyday lol, you are not very serious about this lifestyle whatsoever. It's not just about how much you eat, but also WHAT you eat. And whether you're goals are to gain mass or lose weight/body fat, fast food is the worst possible thing you can put in your body.

Sometimes you need to make sacrifices to accomplish things, and you need to sacrifice your love for Mickie D's if you want to see any progress at all. Treat yourself to a cheat meal there once a month if you must [at the most lol].

Ha. Your probaly right. I do love McDonalds but I thought my other meals would make up for that. I want to lose weight + gain muscle + loss fat. I'm overweight right now. I work out at gym but not everyday. I think I try the cheat day/meal but not sure how to replace the McDonalds. Maybe salads from McDonalds? Can I still have blue cheese dressing on a salad?

Just don't go there at all, point blank period. NOTHING there will help you drop weight.

Buy your meals and prepare them at home.

^^^Exactly. I was being nice saying maybe once a month for a cheat meal, but really you should not be eating that crap ever. Not to mention eating it is definitely a huge factor in why you're overweight.

Just like BB said, you have to learn how to cook bro. Anything that is considered 'fast food' or 'microwavable' needs to be cut from your diet altogether. You need to start eating healthy to be and look healthy.

Go to the grocery store and stock up on stuff like boneless/skinless chicken breast, lean beef, pork, eggs, oats, brown rice, potatoes, salad, greek yogurt. You also need to do some math and start counting calories/carbs/protein/fats if you really want to change the way you look. This shit is not as easy as it looks bro...it takes dedication, discipline, motivation, etc.

Wow. An eye opener. I will have to rethink everything now. I thought I was doing good walking on treadmill and stuff to make up for McDonalds, but HA guess not. On a side note, does it take a really long time to see a six-pack?

Dude if you want a six pack you need to stay away from foods that turn to sugar in your body a few examples are corn, bread even wheat bread, milk, juices (water only), orange juice is the worst, white carbs, too many starches and lots up ab workoutd plus heavy resistant ab workouts. Food is only fold. Our addiction to the crack fast foods are.horrible amd its an assault on our.health. even your typical grocery store isnt all that healthy, shop at whole.food stores only. Buy a juicer amd juice raw veggies every freaking day!
Sent from my LG-MS770 using EliteFitness

Depending on how much fat you have it is possible. But building muscle always throws the scale off. Focus in shedding inches of fat. Take a picture of yourself with your shirt off every two or three weeks. That will show you true results. Are you taking any supplements?

Sent from my LG-MS770 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom