Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Christmas Sale at N2BM.COM!!

lol what? That's over 300 bucks off on orders of $1000 or more........if I had the cash I would be all over that!

Get on this sale before the end of the month people!

lol what? That's over 300 bucks off on orders of $1000 or more........if I had the cash I would be all over that!

Exactly!!
If I had the cash? Not many of us have 1g to spend on supps bro..
But you're missing my point..

N2BM is offering a huge Christmas Sale for the rest of the month...

For a limited time, until the end of December, all orders over $100 will receive 20% off and all orders over $1000 will receive 30% off... Here are the coupon codes...

xmass20
20% off all orders over $100

xmass30
30% off all orders over $1000

Don't miss out on the excellent savings being offered at n2bm.com!!!

quck bump before its too late :theshadow

Exactly!!

Its called inflation... Lol. You act like products never go up in price. If you havent noticed gas is no longer $0.99 a gallon either. Comonman.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Its called inflation... Lol. You act like products never go up in price. If you havent noticed gas is no longer $0.99 a gallon either. Comonman.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Don't be a smart ass bro..
May be a coincidence that prices go up when sales are on?
Regardless, I'm a loyal customer and will continue to be..

Exactly!!

Oh I wasn't responding to your point about price inflation, just pointing out the large savings.

As far as increases in price go, N2BM is constantly updating formulas, so that's a potential reason. They also underwent a pretty rapid change in administration lately, so I would imagine those costs aren't cheap.

Question, if you spend 1000, you get the 30% discount. Than the total is $700... so do you really need to spend $1300 to get the sale or can you just add $1000 in your cart, and checkout at $700

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using EliteFitness

Question, if you spend 1000, you get the 30% discount. Than the total is $700... so do you really need to spend $1300 to get the sale or can you just add $1000 in your cart, and checkout at $700

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using EliteFitness

I'm not sure if the sale is still going on but it would be $1000 for the discount and upon checkout it will become $700

Top Bottom