Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BIG BLAST!!! seriously, come on???

wcjcMr.O

Plat Hero
Platinum
Ok this is not a bash on the sup as I havent even tried it yet. Just wanting some feedback and some more info on it since I keep hearing so much.

Ok I know it has super plasma protein in it which is suppose to be the S***. But basically I just want to know, HOW GOOD CAN IT REALLY BE?

im sure its good, but 2 POUNDS FOR 27 BUCKS??? I think the bottle says 10 SERVINGS??

so 10 servings for 27 bucks? I can get protein from costco, a 6 pound bag of CYTOSPORT WHEY for about 30 bucks. granted its mostly concentrate but theres about 80 servings in that bag.

I take in at least 3 shakes a day. Who the hell could afford even two servings of big blast a day? a bottle would last you not even a week.

So basically, do you guys think that a serving a day of BIG BLAST would be better for muscle gains than say 3 or 4 servings of a regular whey protein???

I just cant seem to justify paying that much for protein, it just would go by way too fast. Unless its truely something you have to experience for yourself. But im assuming its just a better form of protein that does the same thing as any other ol protein???

users of BIG BLAST, chime in. Are those 10 shakes worth every penny???

i thought about trying it but i also had the same thoughts. it may be worth every penny im not arguing that its just not in my budget for all the supps i have.

I have never seen any diiference in protein brands when it comes to performance/gains. At over $200 a month for protein, no way.

ya this is about what i thought, 4 posts, most saying out of budget. Too bad its not cheaper, I may give it a try but i know It will never be a staple of my supplement regimen. Unless the price goes down. Im assuming its the bovine plasma that makes it so expensive.

ya this is about what i thought, 4 posts, most saying out of budget. Too bad its not cheaper, I may give it a try but i know It will never be a staple of my supplement regimen. Unless the price goes down. Im assuming its the bovine plasma that makes it so expensive.
Yea unfortunately in this world you gotta pay more for the good sh*t. I only used it a few times, before I started cutting. I liked what i saw and felt. I did a lot of asking around cause I was looking for a good post workout drink and 9 out of 10 recommended big blast and they were all known guys on this site and moderators etc.

ya as a pwo shake it would probably be pretty BA. But still its only gonna last you 10 days or 10 workout days using it like that. Still too expensive for me. lol I think i would rather spend more money on quality food anyway

ya as a pwo shake it would probably be pretty BA. But still its only gonna last you 10 days or 10 workout days using it like that. Still too expensive for me. lol I think i would rather spend more money on quality food anyway
Not a bad idea. Yea I ordered a shit ton of it. Cost me a pretty penny. Lasts me a little longer tho cause I only use one scoop, guys wanting to bulk would do the recommended two+.

If you're just looking for run of the mill protein, yeah get anything. Or food. But the ingredients in BIG BLAST do what food can't do. It's not to be used just to get extra protein. It's used to get results. It cost twice as much but it's 10 times better. So, what's the better deal?

It also has, creatine, EFA's, hydrolyzed rice ribose and AKG. But those separately and it'll cost far more.

So what would you rather do...spend less and waste more, or spend more and waste less? That's up to you. Save the BIG BLAST for when you want serous results.
Honestly, if we could make it cheaper we would. But it's expensive for a reason.

Top Bottom