Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Blast in Milk or Water??

Optimizedd

I just recieved my Big Blast protein the type is Tropical Orange and i was wondering is it better in milk or water???? Im taking a Glass before workout and After????

Since it's a citrus flavor, it doesn't work in milk for me. Water or juice is best. Uue a blender. Always add ice. For a real treat, use orangade.

If you're severely underweight, try the choc or vanilla with whole milk or half and half.

Since it's a citrus flavor, it doesn't work in milk for me. Water or juice is best. Uue a blender. Always add ice. For a real treat, use orangade.

If you're severely underweight, try the choc or vanilla with whole milk or half and half.

thnx homie :) im underweight n i total about 7k of calories a day on protein shakes now :) thnx for advice water it is!!!

ill keep yall posted about to workout first cycle in bout 1 hour :)

well just took the Big Blast Tropical Orange with water and i found out it tastes so bad ugh it was terrible

Anyone have an idea what i can mix it with so it tastes good?

well just took the Big Blast Tropical Orange with water and i found out it tastes so bad ugh it was terrible

Anyone have an idea what i can mix it with so it tastes good?

REALLY? I don't know what you did, but do this. 12 oz of sunny delite. 2 scoops of BIG BLAST. 6 ice cubes. Blend on high for 15 seconds. Fucking delicious.

Use less water. I just put it in a shaker cup since it mixes easily. Use half the amount of water you would normally.

I just recieved my Big Blast protein the type is Tropical Orange and i was wondering is it better in milk or water???? Im taking a Glass before workout and After????

whole milk before and skim after. always in milk for me.

Never tried it, But wouldn't adding milk, ice cubes.. maybe some frozen yogurt make it like an orange creamsicle?

Never tried it, But wouldn't adding milk, ice cubes.. maybe some frozen yogurt make it like an orange creamsicle?

Exactly. Try tropical oraage with skim milk, ice and a drop of vanilla ice cream. :p

Ugh. I don't know how you guys get these orange and lime flavors down. LOL. I'm a straight vanilla guy. You can put anything in it to make it any flavor you want.

Top Bottom