Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bicycle people:

Mr. dB

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Platinum
They've opened a one-brand store about a mile down the street from me, selling "Orbea" bikes. From the street they all look fairly high-end, and the showroom looks more like a trade show display than a retail store.

So I looked 'em up online and found that the importer is in town, so this must be the importer's official showroom.

Anyway, has anyone heard of this brand, and if so, are they any good?

extremely good

2503532305_5cbecf7e51_o.jpg

high end deebs....I had an Orbea Ordu frame a couple of years ago before I switched to a Cervelo. I run a 5 to 6 triathons/biathlons a year.

Not something for weekend riders...just for shits and giggles, you're going to laugh when you see their prices.

high end deebs....I had an Orbea Ordu frame a couple of years ago before I switched to a Cervelo. I run a 5 to 6 triathons/biathlons a year.

Not something for weekend riders...just for shits and giggles, you're going to laugh when you see their prices.

I suspected as much. I can't imagine a high-end, one-brand bike shop is going to do well here, especially with an emphasis on racing bikes. I did see a few mountain type bikes in the window too, though.

I suspected as much. I can't imagine a high-end, one-brand bike shop is going to do well here, especially with an emphasis on racing bikes. I did see a few mountain type bikes in the window too, though.

They might do internet sales so location may not be as important. Even used Orbea frames can run $1000 easily.

They make a good bike, but don't have the technology that some of the other big names do IMO.

Top Bottom