Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bicep and pump

devildave

hi,

How come i can get the best Pump when doing my Bicep exercises, i cant get any other muscle group to feel the same, my tricep gets pumped but chest or back no where near as good a Pumb...?

:devil:dave

how's your form?have you tried different exercises for each?i couldn't for nothin' find anything to hit my back and give me that pumped feeling ,till i concentrated on form and added variety also.sounds crazy but i never really felt barbell rows until i went lighter andpulled the bar to my sternum instead of my waist.also if you do lat pulldowns,change where you touch the bar,lead with your elbows and not pull with your biceps.just my .02of things that have helped me target alittle better.later....

I would try and check your form or try and focus more. Concentration really helps out a lot. Really focusing on the working muscle groups helps out a LOT. Arnold used to say that he could focus on a muscle group and pump it up with out of even contracting or working it. Especially in his biceps he claims. This is obviously an extreme case but focusing on the muscle will seriously help out a lot. Its extremely difficult to get a pump in your back without focusing on it. Good luck bro.

:D:D

Top Bottom