Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BF percent approximation please!!!

Pretty easy for you to figure this out all you need to do is buy
Amazon even sells it $24Bucks

SEQUOIA FITNESS WARRIOR DIGITAL BODY MASS CALIPER

Only way for you to know and pretty silly if u don't have or use one the procedure is so simple and if ur tracking your gains and growth it would be pretty hard to even know what drug or drugs work best for your body during a cycle. Any serious bodybuilder needs this in order to know the success of a cycle I also would say get a measuring tape as well I track everything from day 1 to last day then first day of PCT AND LAST day! Good luck

If I were you I would begin cutting HARD.... Clean up your diet and do cardio I would Run Enanthate and winny..... Then run hard Propionate and anavar. 10 weeks of each bank to back only blasting hmg or hcg weeks 8.9.10.11.12 then obviously a Pct

Just a simple safe cycle never needing more than 600mgs of test for any week....

Pics don't tell u squat I been where people tell me I look like I'm 3-4% and take measurements and I'm 6.5% so u never know. Once a guy I know told me he was 8% body fat I laughed to myself he said this in the gym in front of a few of us, I quietly said cool I will bring in body fat tool tomorrow we'll next day I measured him in front of other guys he was 15% lmfao

thanks guys, I'm started the following:

500mg test e / week
120mcg clen daily on/off 2weeks
400mcg t4 daily
1500iu hcg twice weekly
50mg aromasin daily
100mg proviron daily

supplements:
fish oil
multi vit
amino acids
taurine
fibre

diet:
350-400g protein daily
whole foods only, as much as i want on top: meat, veggie, fruit, nuts, seeds, eggs
4-5L daily

Going for body recomp.

Don t start any cycle yet, get at least to 16 bf % than start test e , and clen is not magic pill , your diet must be in check. My advice for you , training more , cut your bf , make some good meal plan and after 12-15 month start cycle. On this bf test e can t do much

Top Bottom