Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Better for stubborn Estro. fat deposits ?

Read the previous posts for dosaging patterns.It can be ran for up to 3 months at a time,after that,take at least 4-6 weeks off to let your body achieve homeostasis.

serge said:
Huck, and you cant possibly ignore the fact that arimidex lowers your IGF-1 levels where as femera has been shown to boost it

Hey serge, have you read this article by Animal?

Just say no to E!

This is the part that caught my attention. I really don't know if it's true or not though. What are your thoughts?

Let's first look elsewhere at another mechanism where we have an insulin rise after a workout from recovery drinks causing a DECREASE in blood levels of Testosterone.

Does that mean that the drink or workout is causing LOWER testosterone levels?

Hell NO! The insulin causes the T to clear from the blood faster after the workout and the very same could be true of the supposed drop in I with anastrozol use above!

Damn if it doesn't look like we can throw a lot of animal studies out as it's not so much contradictory about what hormone does what but it is well known that T causes a rise in H and T and T3 and H are closely related, too, so to say that 'androgens in animals' caused a lowering or rising of one thing or another CANNOT be extrapolated to humans.

So we don't know if the I is being used better or not, but it seems that IT MOST CERTAINLY IS because if H is the same, and I is going down in the blood, is the H not being converted to I any longer by the liver? I would say SAID scenario is not the case plainly if nothing more than because more H floating around would cause a REDUCTION in H production and we didn't see that, either.

And anyone will tell you that certain hormones make you incredibly hungry and when they try I, they found the same 'hunger'.

For super results use Hucks formula. I'm currently in week 2 of a combo:

1) 2 NYC tabs pre cardio on empty stomach in morning.
2) Using yohimburn or lipoderm...whatever you have...nearly identical.
3) Img day of liquidex. ( considering dropping to this EOD or 1/2mg ED )

results are very noticeable towards end of week 2 ! stomach is shrinking away as well as the chest fat.. My pants are falling off the waist. My face is looking very thin also! Good luck.

scrh1 said:
For super results use Hucks formula. I'm currently in week 2 of a combo:

1) 2 NYC tabs pre cardio on empty stomach in morning.
2) Using yohimburn or lipoderm...whatever you have...nearly identical.
3) Img day of liquidex. ( considering dropping to this EOD or 1/2mg ED )

results are very noticeable towards end of week 2 ! stomach is shrinking away as well as the chest fat.. My pants are falling off the waist. My face is looking very thin also! Good luck.

:)

I would look at lipo as a last resort only. I have had great success on the chemical + natural supps and substance end . ( fighting this fat for most of my life and finally seeing results...trust me I thought about lipo alot! My motto has always been " better living through modern chemistry" Oh yeah..Thanks again Huck! I'll post more updates as I just started the var + fina on top of the fat cutting efforts. :)

Top Bottom