Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

beta-cret vs con-cret creatine

Beta is a pre-workout and Con-cret is best taken post workout? I am interested in this hydrochloride creatine. Looks better than Nitrate! Although I haven't tried that either!

I have never used beta crete, but i have been using concrete since it first hit the market, I like concrete for a few reasons

1) I hate having to down all the pills for creatine, and most powders suck in terms of taste
2) it mixes really easily into anything you put it into, however i think putting it in water is the best way to go

Cons
1) sort of a pain to dose, you get the micro scoop, but a serving is one scoop per 100lbs of bodyweight so if your 160-180 hard to dial in dose, i find when i go over the dose a bit i piss like a race horse all day
2) Again it mixes easy but it does not mix well in terms of flavor, i picked up a bunch on a sale of buy one get two a while back, i got the lemon lime, trie dmixing with my jacked lemon lime pre workout and it almost made me gag and didnt dilsolve fully, tried mixing with protein and it was horrible.

so all in all i think its a great creatine sup, just use it with water, i dont get any bloat off it which is great

Lifting and eating right and you will see gains with it. It did. It give me any digestive problems. But as with anything else with creatine you have to take it regularly or it won't work and drink plenty of water. You won't see gains over night but it is def a staple supplement to have.

Top Bottom