Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best weight loss available

Johnny_Whoops said:
What you need to do is go get laid.
And go wait outside his house for him to get home alone one night. Then go Benoit on his ass! :p

Just playing :verygood:

GarrisX said:
test can worsen depression, i'd just find a way to fix your mental state first, as others have said

Coming off test may worsen depression, but I wouldn't think so when your on. When my gf and I split up for a short time I went on a juicing bender. I was taking 1.5 grams of test a week. Thank god it only lasted for 4 weeks and it was the worst cycle I ever ran as far as gains. I got really bloated and fat.

cboogsrun said:
Coming off test may worsen depression, but I wouldn't think so when your on. When my gf and I split up for a short time I went on a juicing bender. I was taking 1.5 grams of test a week. Thank god it only lasted for 4 weeks and it was the worst cycle I ever ran as far as gains. I got really bloated and fat.
lmao bro I hear yo I have dont the same....you have bin on the boards a wile and I love having you around

Thanks againg guys for all your input and support. I know that time heals all and I will survive..; It just hurts like a bitch now. All of you guys are great! Im currently down in Tampa this week for work. Its kinda hard here alone with no friends or family, but I have been hittin the local golds pretty damn hard. My freggin strength is gone and I look like I Have not eaten in 3 yrs.. ha ha.. thnx again guys

G

Last edited:
Johnny_Whoops said:
What you need to do is go get laid. That'll take your mind off her real quick. Only time heals, so while you are waiting....might as well go find something new to poke. I'm telling you, it's the best cure-all on earth.

My GF and I were having some serious problems and as much as I didnt want it to end I could clearly see she was losing interest in me so I made it a point to hook up with someone else before we broke up. This other girl isnt as nearly as nice as my old GF but having her around sure does make things easier.

Get yourself another woman, you need to fill that emotional void.

Best of luck

CF

Top Bottom