Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to use 1AD?

Reid232

What is the best way to use 1AD? How long and how many doses a day?

I am 6'1", 185lbs, trying to get up around 195-200lbs. I also take protein several times a day, plus my 6+ meals.

The brand of 1AD I am using is "Ergopharm".

Thanks

I would say start off with 3 a day for the first week due to the possible stomach irritation, but they changed the formula so I'm pretty sure the stomach problem has dispersed.
So either start off low, or go right up to between 4-6 per day. I would recommend staying on for at least 6 weeks, but that's just my opinion. For me, I really started to notice the effects between weeks 3 & 4, so being on for at least another 2 weeks was great.
As long as you train hard, eat plenty, and get a lot of rest at night, you should get great results. Plan to see nice increases in strength, as well as increased muscle hardness, vascularity, and lean muscle. Good luck

ISN_Man

Thanx, looks like I will have to get a second bottle as I don't think one will be enough. As previously said I don't think it's worth taking just for 3 weeks at 3 aday.

No, it's not worth taking that low of a dose for only 3 weeks. So you don't waste your time and money, stay on 1-AD for nothing less then 4 weeks. Even at 4 weeks, when you're really begining to feel the effects, you're going to be getting ready to come off, so it's going to kind of suck for you. If you want to keep it light and play it safe, but still have the chance to experience its effects, do a 6 week cycle @ 4-6 caps per day. That would yield really great results and I'm almost positive that you'd be impressed 6 weeks later. Good luck

originally posted by Scatocephalus
What about front loading with 6-9 a day for a week and then running at 3-4 a day for 5 weeks?
I would recommend against doing this, because typically a front load will be performed with a steriod that has a long half life. And seeing that the half life of 1-AD is unknown, you really have no idea how long a dose is lasting in your body. Pat Arnold said in another post that it is probably longer than other andros because it's some what resistant to metabolism. But that's all he's saying. So there's really no way of knowing.
There's not a whole lot of planning that needs to be done with 1-AD dosing. Just take it and make sure your eating and training schedules are on target and you'll experience great results.

How often should I dose w/1-AD?

I am on 4 caps/day (100mg/cap) and 4-AD 3 caps/day (250mg/cap). Should I spread this out in 3-4 doses. Currently I just dose twice a day. I train after work from 3-7pm.

Help

FHG

Top Bottom