Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to stop muscle wasting ??

anabolimonster

Hey guys I'm going in for gyno surgery soon and will be out of training for atleast 3-4 weeks . What would be the best way to try and minimize muscle loss. I have stocked up on amino acids, in particular l leucine and glutamine for their anti catabolic properties . What else should I do ?

Food is the most anabolic substance you can put in your body .

make sure you are eating small high protein meals regulary .
take your bcaa's before bed.

good luck with your surgery bro.

yep, small doses of primo and anavar would help as well but I only say that because i'm on hrt otherwise I wouldnt recommend it

This is my personal thoughts so don't be offended, but! after surgery he won't be able to train so thats just a waste of good gear.Theres not gonna be much muscle wasting with a good diet, and muscle memory will pick things up as before when he's ready.

This is my personal thoughts so don't be offended, but! after surgery he won't be able to train so thats just a waste of good gear.Theres not gonna be mush muscle wasting with a good diet, and muscle memory will pick things up as before when he's ready.
no offense taken....shit, I probably learned half of what I know from you lol

Food is the most anabolic substance you can put in your body .

make sure you are eating small high protein meals regulary .
take your bcaa's before bed.

good luck with your surgery bro.

^ That is the best thing you could do to preserve muscle while recovering. Feed your muscles correctly, and when you are able to train muscle memory will have you back again in no time

Top Bottom