Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Best way to keep your gains

swanky11

New member
Whats the best way to keep your gains after a cycle? I want to keep most of my strength and size gains from my test and decandrol cycle.
 
lift less but same intensity, eat the same while you were ON, and proper PCT... you could have researched that instead of being lazy about it...
 
I say taper off nice and slow and use the appropriate anti estrogens. I believe that if you keep the feedback loop "cut off" by keeping estrogen low, and you are tapering slowly off, then your body will kick in at some point while you are still tapering and you'll really ease back into things with near normal test levels. This is just my ancedotal opinion.


Jacob
 
lift less? what the hell am i going to do with myself if i can't go to the gym? Are you saying if I lift one body part per week right now, 5 days a week, I should cut to maybe three days and do two parts each day?
 
Twoguns said:
lift less? what the hell am i going to do with myself if i can't go to the gym? Are you saying if I lift one body part per week right now, 5 days a week, I should cut to maybe three days and do two parts each day?

i think he means cut the volume down a little, which is sound advice. i know i use a lot more volume when on then off. my body wouldnt recover as fast when off i lifted the same amount of volume
 
Low maintenance dose , ie 250-500mg a week year round.

If you dont want to run test year round several good examples were listed above. I've seen some positive replys of those running IGF-1 post cycle, however I have never tried it for keeping gains.
 
Seriously this is it:

1. Last 3 weeks do a mild steroid at relatively high dose (Var 100mg)
2. During those 3 weeks use Aromasin(20ed)
3. First 2 of last 3 weeks use HCG 500 e3d

(now you are off cycle)

4. Use Clomid 300 taper for 3 weeks with aromasin 20 ed 3 weeks
5. Use IGF-1 40-100mcg ed 4 weeks
6. Slin PWO 10iu 4 weeks GHRP 4 weeks
7. Start next cycle
 
swanky11 said:
Whats the best way to keep your gains after a cycle? I want to keep most of my strength and size gains from my test and decandrol cycle.


Proper PCT,,,training and eating after cycle.
 
Take 10 mg D-Bol every morning.
Use 10 to 12 IU Humalin-R immediately after training, and carb/protien load afterwards.
Cut training volume, frequency and duration. Try to increase poundages on the powerlifts.
In my experience Clomid, and HCG never helped retain gains.
Start next cycle 6 to 8 weeks after last cycle.
 
its fairly simple-

you have to maintain endogenous androgen levels high enough to maintain that degree of musculature

you have to eat (calories, macronutrient ratios AND meal timing) in accordance with your training/sleeping patterns so as to minimise catabolism and facilitate anabolism

you have to train (reps, sets, frequency, intensity, all that) so as to stimulate growth enough to offset natural catabolism

the first one is easy - do pct well, to renormalise best possible testicular hypothalumular function. as for the food and reps, id ask some of teh vets on the board, but id imagine taht slightly lower volume training as compared to being 'on', and an even distribution of nutrients favouring protein ingestion, with carb ingestion during and immediately after training, is about teh way to go.

theyre the 3 things to keep in mind anyway

(just read the thread. dont you love it when otehr people already said what you did. go me! :rolleyes: )

cheerios
 
Top Bottom